HCT: A Solution to your Infection Prevention and Control Dilemma
By: Michelle Campbell RN, BSN
Are you in need of expert Infection Preventionists who are:
- Highly proficient in analyzing and reporting data through the NHSN database
- Have significant experience in surveillance techniques to monitor and identify trends,
- Have the ability to analyze data for root causes and develop better patient outcomes,
- And function autonomously?
HCT has Infection Prevention and Control Leaders from Preventionists to Managers, Directors and Consultants highly skilled in these areas of expertise at the guaranteed best pricing in the industry and available as soon as possible.
Here are just a few examples below of HCT professional leaders that are available to start:
- Interim Management, Infection Control, HCT Leader, BA, BSN, RN, CIC, is a skilled Infection Control Practitioner with more than 20 years of experience in hospitals
- Interim Infection Prevention Manager, HCT Leader, MPH, PhD, MD (MBBCh), CIC., has more than 15 years of experience in healthcare with 10 years in Infection Control and Prevention leadership
- Interim Director, Infection Prevention & Control, MS, BSN, RN, CIC, is an experienced Infection Prevention Director with over 20 years of demonstrated success at the system level in leadership and collaboration to achieve desired outcomes.
- Interim Director, Infection Prevention and Control, HCT Leader., PhD, MPA, BSN, RN, CIC, is a Doctorate level Epidemiologist with a Master’s in Public Administration and Registered Nurse with CIC certification. She has 30+ years of experience in healthcare with over 12 years in leadership roles in acute care settings in hospitals ranging in size from 200+ beds to 500+ beds.
Please give Michelle Campbell RN BSN, Director of Business Development & Clinical Consultant a call at 855.752.8347 ext. 204 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to speak more about any of the above.
Connect with HCT on social